Tuesday, October 9, 2007

MY MAN!



I was tagged by April!


1. Who is your man? Heath Sterling Brown


2. How long have you been together? a little over six years


3. How long did you date? he proposed on our 1 year anniversary


4. How old is your man? 27


5. Who eats more? He does most of the time


6. Who said "I love you" first? Heath


7. Who is taller? That's a no brainer in my case...Heath


8. Who sings better? Depends...neither one of us are really that good


9. Who is smarter? it just depends on the situation


10. Who's temper is worse?um, if you knew us at all, you know that Heath is such a gentle man and wouldn't hurt a fly (until he goes hunting), so the answer is mine!


11. Who does the Laundry? Me


12. Who takes out the garbage? I agree with every other girl so far..that is a man's job!


13. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Looking at the bed..I do....closest to the bathroom!


14. Who pays the bills? I do, Heath has NO CLUE what bills we have...sad, I know


15. Who is better with a computer? neither one of us, but he has WAY more patience to TRY and figure something out


16. Who mows the lawn? I usually do during the day so I can get some sun, plus we are obsessed with our yard too


17. Who cooks dinner?I ALWAYS do, but most of the time he cleans up


18. Who drives when you are together? usually me because I get car sick VERY easy


19. Who pays when you go out? that would be me because I was a waitress for four years and Heath has NO CLUE how much to tip!


20. Who is the most stubborn? this one would also belong to me, unfortunately


21. Who is the first to admit when they are wrong? Heath is by far, but sometimes we make bets because he always thinks he's right, he's slowly learning though!


22. Who's parents do you see the most? Well that's a tie now that my mom lives here, but we rarely get to see my dad because he lives in St. Louis


23. Who kissed Whom first? Heath!!!!!!!!!!


24. Who asked whom out? He asked me out and our first date was on September 11, 2001...yes that's right! We had already planned to go out that day so we still did...it was easy to remember though


25. Who proposed? Heath proposed to me


26. Who is more sensitive? Well, that depends on the situation once again, but I would say me overall


27. Who has more friends? Well, I have more friends that I have kept in contact with


28. Who has more siblings? Heath, twin brother, older brother and younger sister


29. Who wears the pants in the family? haha I like April's answer...he does, but remember that I wash the pants!!

I LOVE YOU BABE!

*I tag Sarah!*

1 comment:

Lindsey Eason said...

I had no idea that Heath was a twin! Very cool!