Tuesday, April 29, 2008

7 years ago....well almost!

So this has taken a little while for me to put together but I told you I was going to be posting pictures of Heath and I since we have been dating until now. (7 years)


OK, the first like 17 pictures are a little ghetto (and you'll be able to tell which ones) because we don't have a scanner and I had to do it the old fashion way and take a picture of the picture. So the quality is not that good but you'll get the picture!




Our first "official" first date was September 11, 2001. Yes, the same day as the worst thing to happen to America, happened. We already had the date planned and so when we woke up that morning, we just decided to go ahead and go anyway that way we could remember the day of our first "date" for sure!



Ok, enjoy....





Our very first picture together October 2001. It was parents weekend at Harding and my dad came down. So he met my dad quick! :) (I don't know if you can really tell but Heath had long hair. It flipped out under his hat so we called it his "wings"...all of it was cut off shortly after we started dating!)
Look at that hair!
Our first college function together...Kojie formal... Once again look at his hair...UGH!!!

This was the night we got engaged...the ONLY picture from that night that I have...sad. We were calling our parents to tell them the good news!

Our official engagement picture
our rehearsal dinner
AWWW!
YAY!!!!






so glad that night was finally over...weddings are so exhausting! Especially when you are having to plan it from 4 hours away, having a full time and part time job, going part time to college (harding at that), being active in my club at school, AND most of all having a social life! So needless to say we (I) was exhausted!!



in Cozumel for our honeymoon...wish I could have been back there this past weekend! (that's a whole other post for later!!)



Oh the married life...pre-kids!




Last picture of Brown family of two.


First picture of Brown family of three.




This is a terrible picture of Sterling but thought it was a good one of Heath and I and after all, that is what this post is about, right!?!




One of our favorite things to do together is go riding on the 4-wheeler...even in the snow and ice...man the things I have to put up with, SHEESH!! LOL! :)

the infamous "kissing" picture

being our usual goofy selves


don't ask cause I don't know!


The End! (of that anyway!)

At a Razorback game

I now I have already put this picture on here but some people may not have seen it in previous posts!


Ok and that's it! Stay tuned for pictures and the story of our "lovely" anniversary weekend!











4 comments:

Jillian said...

All I have to say is what is with his mustache???? Good thing that was gone with his hair:) I don't ever remember a mustache on him!!

Rachel said...

I know I am not the only one - but I loved the hair!! We used to tell him he looked like a Backstreet boy!! I know you hated it, but I thought it was awesome!! Too cute - I can't believe you have already been married 5 years...Rachel

Anonymous said...

I wish that I had more pics of us together. We have been married almost 18 yrs and I can count on one hand the GOOD pictures that we have of the two of us. I love that you have those memories! You both have changed ALOT!

Sara said...

I loved seeing these pictures! Its fun to watch families grow!! I think I will do that on my blog when its Zach and I's anniversary ) I KNOW I WON'T BE POSTING AN UPDATED PICTURE, seeing as I will have just had a baby!
SJ