Monday, August 25, 2008

Standard or inline?

Standard please!
Last Sunday was the "Back to School Skating Party" with our church. Usually we stick Sterling in his stroller and skate that way, but this time we thought, why not let him try? So we did!
He LOVED it and did sooo good! He was really wobbly at first and doing it pretty much by himself by the end. Very proud momma here!
I can remember having my birthday party at the skating rink...oh, those were the days! I still love to skate and was out there the whole time but about 18 years, about 80 lbs heavier, and one kid later...it's not as easy as I remembered it to be!!
Daddy is cheating with no skates on! Wuss!
Horrible picture of me, but this is how Sterling ended up towards the end! Good exercise people...especially pushing a 42 lb kid in a stroller!

3 comments:

Rachel said...

What a fun night - you could start a women's skating group for exercise!!

Brooke Bertalan said...

I wonder if I even remember how to skate. It probably would be some serious exercise for me because I would fall a lot. How cute are those little green skates!!

Anonymous said...

If you start that group, I will come and watch. Oh yeah and I'll bring my camera. Maybe I need to start my own blog page.

Sterling looks so cute in his little skates!.