Tuesday, August 5, 2008

the things kids say

Wow I am learning that kids do and say the darnedest things.



Take for instance last night in Wal Mart.




After I had finished checking out, I pulled the buggy over to the side to put my wallet away. Sterling starts laughing and pointing, "Mommy look at her!!" (definitely loud enough for her to hear)





MORTIFIED to turn around, I said under my breath,"Sterling don't you point." While the "mommy stare" glared a hole straight through him.



So not knowing what I was going to see when I "non-shilauntly" turn around at what could possibly have had an almost three year old laughing at, I turn around...



a beautiful Indian woman dressed in pretty dress with the sash and something around her head.





Oh Sterling.... time to work on those social skills!



1 comment:

Rachel said...

Sterling is soooo funny!! He could have said a whole lot worse though!!