I will be on Sunday! Jeremiah has to work tomorrow, so he's probably going in the morning and on Sunday. I haaaate deer meet though, so I always pray that he doesn't get one!! He HATES that. =)
My husband and I have been married for 7 years. I am a stay-at-home mom to the two most precious boys, something I wouldn't trade for the world! We are a family who loves the Lord and do everything to try to please Him.
Sterling covered up with a blanket all by himself and then says, "Mommy I'm a grown up now. Now I'm going to go to Kindergarten!"
"Mommy where is my Wuzz Bite-cheer?" AKA~ Buzz Lightyear
Me,"What woke you up from your nap so early?" S~ "No one woke me up. Just Jesus did."
"Sterling lets go blow your nose." Sterling starting to cry~ "No mommy not right now." Me,"Yes Sterling your nose is running." S~"It's not running on the floor."
ASH CONDITION = AIR CONDITIONER
AMBI-PWENCE = AMBULANCE
AWFULS = OLIVES
Sterling,"Mommy get me dressed." Me,"Just a second Sterling I'm busy...wait." S~"I'll go ask Jesus if he can get me dressed. He's tall like Daddy and you."
Me,"Sterling where is Daddy?" S~ "In the shower." Me,"Are you positive?" S~ "I not positive. I serious."
Pointing to the light coming through his bedroom window, " Jesus turned the lights on Mommy. Now we can see!!"
"I love Mommy and Daddy and my whole family. I love Jesus too...he's my favorite!"
Sterling yelling from the potty, "Mommy I need a tennis shoe." Me, "Why do you need a tennis shoe Sterling? Go potty." S~"Because I was crying and I need to blow my nose."
"What time is it?" Me,"It's 2:30." S~ "WHERE?"
"Where we are we?"
Pointing to the ice making sign on the freezer door,"That makes bananas!"
Sterling on what he is going to be when he grows up,"I'm gonna be a Doctor." Me, "Oh really what do doctors do Sterling?" S~"Help people." In the same breath,"No Mommy, I'm gonna be a angel!"
While eating lunch Sterling tells me,"Mommy my toe hurts." Me,"Why does your toe hurt Sterling?" S~ "Because I ate too much!"
9 comments:
I will be on Sunday! Jeremiah has to work tomorrow, so he's probably going in the morning and on Sunday. I haaaate deer meet though, so I always pray that he doesn't get one!! He HATES that. =)
My dad is a hunting freak! That is all he does! I can guarantee you that is where he is this weekend!
haha, i can't say yes, but i'll be solo for a little bit soon :(
Yep!! =)
Yep, I was too!! =S
Yummmm I love venison!
Yep, sure was!!!I think one day us women deserve a weekend away! Hopefully heath got one!
No, but my hubby is gone for 4 days on business! Pray for my sanity!
I can't beleive he didn't get anything! What a blessing, you don't have to eat tons of deer meat! Ha Ha!! Love you guys!
Come on over to my blog; you have an award waiting for you! =)
Post a Comment