Monday, January 12, 2009

a fun day

Sterling had one of his little friends over today whose parents are in our small group at church and live around the corner from us. It was beautiful outside (when the wind wasn't blowing) today and Sterling needed someone to play with that is his age. They were so cute interacting together! If you want some humor in your life get around two little three year olds that are only children and you will laugh hysterically! Hope you all had a great Monday!

11 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, such a cute picture!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Great pictures! Looks like they had a great time!

Maggie said...

lol, so cute together! I bet Sterling had a BLAST!!! =)

Becky said...

The first picture with Sterling grinning in the background is soooo funny. He looks like "hey man, look at my cool date"! What a cute little girl! Looks like they had a great time.

Brooke Bertalan said...

Best Friends!!! They look so cute together laying on the floor playing with.....whatever that is. How sweet.

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Soo cute! I've missed catching up on you! How's Hubby's new business? I LOVE the new pic in the upper right, hot Mama!!! You look amazing! I hope you're doing great! Sterling looks super cute as usual too!

Rachel said...

Looks like a match made in heaven =)....

Anonymous said...

OMG that last picture is ADORABLE!

By the way...how is the business going???!! I think about it often!

Hollie said...

that last pic is sooo cute!

amy (metz) walker said...

I'm loving that second picture! They are both totally enthralled...

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

You have a great attitude and/or gratitude! I left you an award on my blog!