Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Telling the news

to Nana and Papa (Heath's parents)
Pawpaw and Mawmaw (Heath's grandparents)
Grandma and Uncle T(my mom and brother)
G-dad and G-mom (my dad and step mom)
Sterling wanted to take a picture of us and he did a fabulous job!
Ok, first of all thank you for all of the sweet comments!! We are so excited! We were trying for this one (we did for Sterling as well) and it took us one try! God is so good!
On Thursday I will be 5 weeks...very early! My due date should be December 3 which would be the full 40 weeks. BUT if I get to go at 37 weeks, like I did with Sterling, (because he was already measuring over 9 lbs and ended up being 9.6 at 37 weeks) which is a strong possibility, then it would be around November 12th or so. So we shall have to wait and see how big this one decides to be!
I feel great so far. Just tired of course! I was not sick with Sterling so I'm crossing my fingers that this pregnancy is just the same, in that aspect anyway! (I don't want to be huge like I was with him!!!) I like to take weekly pictures so I will start that at 7 weeks or so. You guys are going to get a good laugh! :)

11 comments:

Jillian said...

I am guessing you told all those people on different days since Sterling is wearing a different shirt in them. When were you in town to visit your dad?? You didn't come visit:( By the way I can't wait to see you preggo belly!!

Tara Gibson said...

love all those pictures! It kinda made me tear up seeing everyone so excited! : )

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

Love Sterling's expressions...just precious! The boys are looking forward to meeting their new cousin in November! I can't wait to hold and spoil baby #2!

I look forward to the preggo pictures!

Anonymous said...

The pictures are great, I love the way Sterling told everyone. You and Heath look thrilled, I am so happy for your family!!

Becky said...

Keith and I are so excited to have another grandbaby coming in a few months. God is really blessing us! First Rachel and Shane in August, then you and Heath in November. Wow, what an exciting year for the Brown Clan. :)

Sterling was soooooooo cute showing his "belly-message"! LOL!

Rachel said...

Love the pictures!!! We are so excited!! I hope you crave Mexican like me so we can drag our crews together a couple nights for dinner =)

Mrs. Nurse said...

That just might be the cutest way to tell someone you are expecting :) Congratulations!!!

Kristy said...

Hmmm... I will soon be introducing my new photography blog... Bella Anne Photography... and if you want to do maternity pictures this fall, maybe we could meet halfway!! OR I can go to NWA to do some Christmas shopping!! ha ha!

I am so happy for you!!

Jessica said...

Congratulations. I'm so happy for you!!! I know you've been waiting for this moment - have fun and enjoy!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Awe, so cute!

Heather said...

YAY!!!! SO exciting!! So cute those pictures are! YOu look so pretty!!