Friday, March 6, 2009

This is the face of...

SPRING!!!

9 comments:

Heather said...

Absolutely!!! I love little sun-kissed cheeks!! Too cute!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

He is too cute!!!

Rachel said...

Love it!!! It makes me very happy!!!! Claire has been begging to play with Sterling, she can't wait until next weekend...it will probably be snowing =)!

Kristy said...

Oh I feel his pain! Do his sunburns turn to tan?

alyssa said...

what a doll baby!!!!!!!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Look at that cute little face!!!

Brooke Bertalan said...

Poor little baby cheeks! He is so cute! That can't be a sunburn!? The rest of his face is just fine. Look at those Heath Brown eyes with big long eye lashes. He is gonna be a looker!

Becky said...

Thats is the cutest picture of him with those little red cheeks. Wish I could just squeeze him. He is just so precious.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE Sterlings smile!! That is the cutest face of Spring I have ever seen!