Monday, April 13, 2009

a quick prayer...

Just a quick request, I'll explain later after I know something.
I am going tomorrow afternoon (Tuesday) to have an ultrasound done. My Dr. felt some kind of mass behind my uterus on Thursday when I went in and wants an ultrasound done to see what's going on.
Kinda freaked out here. So if you could say a little prayer for me and this baby that would be awesome...thank you!!!

20 comments:

Kerri said...

I'll be praying for you. Don't freak out. Let me know ifyou need anything.

Rachel said...

You know we are praying!! Text me when you are done!!!

Laura Carson said...

I am already praying that you and the baby are perfectly healthy. Also praying that you remain calm and remember God has your baby in His hands.

Nessa said...

Prayer said. :)

Piker Family said...

I'll be praying for you!

Kristy said...

Praying for good news, a healthy little baby and peace for you!

Anonymous said...

Will say a little prayer for you guys - good luck today!
xo

amy (metz) walker said...

Praying, friend!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

You are in my prayers! Text me after your appointment! LOL

Jillian said...

You bet I will say a prayer!!

Brittney said...

I will say a prayer for baby 2!!! Let us know when you know something!

Mrs. Heck said...

I'll be praying hon! I hope everything is ok! :)

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I'm praying!!

The Mom behind the Chaos said...

Hang in there! Try not to freak yet! Let me know if you need anything else!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Keeping you in my prayers!

Layne said...

I'll be praying for ya. Let us know if you need anything else.

Holli said...

I'm praying!

Sharon said...

just got your text...glad all is well! Love you!

Kristy said...

Hey please let us know something soon! I am getting worried about you!!
I'm praying that everything is okay!

Heather said...

Praying for you sweet friend!