Thursday, April 2, 2009

Sterling's reaction to the big news

This is totally not rehearsed. True, raw footage here! haha

So, we had been telling Sterling all day that we had something exciting to tell him and once it was time to tell him, I couldn't get the words out right at first! It's hilarious when we ask him where the baby is...too funny! If you see my lips go with Sterling's when Heath asks him if he wants a baby brother or sister, that's because he has been saying for months now that he already has a baby sister. So I already knew what his answer was going to be!

He is so excited to be a big brother and we think he's going to be awesome at it!

18 comments:

Jillian said...

Okay, so how cute was that?? And you look great, I love your hair in the video. I hope I get to see you soon!!

Kim said...

Congratulations! It is awesome your recorded this special thing! He really did act so excited, that is precious.

Rachel said...

How fun!!! That is so cool that yall did that!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

that is soo cute!! and you look adorable =) BabyBoy has leaned over to kiss or point or say hi to his baby brother and got the wrong bump too, haha! so cute!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

He is so cute! Even Mr. Guru thinks so!

Nessa said...

Too cute! What a great way to record a memory =)

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I hope that Sterling's wish comes true...we need some more girls in the family!

Cute video!

See you all tonight!

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

so cute! that's awesome that he's so excited! he is precious!

Melody said...

How sweet is that!

Anonymous said...

DANG IT I cant see the video! I have to wait until I get home, I guess.

Hmmmpfh.

Tara Gibson said...

so cute! I love how you captured this!

Jillian said...

You know what I have been secretly stalking her blog:) I actually wrote her but she never wrote back:( I asked her about her cute clothes, because she dresses so cute!! Tell her to write me back:) Anyway I wish you lived close too so I could know that little Sterling, he is so dange cute!! Thanks for the idea I was curious how she did that!! Her nursery is so cute and I am not even that much of a girly girl:)

Maggie said...

Lane, that is priceless!!! How sweet. Such a great idea to capture that on camera!!! I bet Sterling is beside himself w/ excitement!! =)

If I haven't told you already in previous posts - CONGRATS!! I'm so excited for you guys!!!!!

Heather said...

Y'all are so cute!! Loved it! You look great BTW!! So excited for you! What a sweet boy!

Simply Me said...

Just found your blog but I love it :)

Holli said...

I love your blog and your little Sterling is precious! Congrats on the pregnancy!

Hollie said...

too cute lane! congrats again!
you'll treasure this video forever!

Crystal_King said...

Okay, so you have a ton of posts so I hope you see this. I was looking on Laura and Levi's blog and on the side of hers I noticed your name with an ultrasound picture and to my surprise I realized the wonderful news! I'm so happy for you two! And, can I just say, watching the video of Sterling and you with your husband share this wonderful news, I'm now literally wiping my tears from my face. What an amazing moment. I'm so happy you let everyone share this moment with you. Congratulations! We live close you know, maybe we can hang out sometime? :) God bless you and your precious growing family!