Grams...this one is for you!
Sterling wanted to tell you something...
Thank you Grams for sending me money so I could go buy my very own Portulaca's! I love to say that name! We had a little trouble finding them at first though. Mommy and Daddy took me to a bunch of different places and let me ask the people all by myself if they had any. Good thing you sent me that tag of what they look like because mom and dad didn't have a clue! They say I was really cute when I was asking because the workers made me follow them while we went to look but mom and dad walked way behind, I guess to watch me! We finally found some at a little road side flower place. Good thing we got there when we did because they only had one more left of the ones that bloom all different colors. Mom let me pay all by myself and I felt like a big boy! When we came home I got to plant them all by myself! (with a little help from mom) I was really gentle with them so I didn't break them. Mom took some pictures of me planting them so you could see. I love to go check them everyday to see how big they are getting and what color blooms are on them. Thanks again Grams! I love you!!
covering them up







5 comments:
He looks so grownup!
How CUTE! What is it about becoming a mom that makes you want to start gardening...because it is happening to me :)! Lets hope that I don't destroy the poor little flowers!
I love it...too cute!
Very cute!! I bet Grams is proud of that letter!!
I so do not have a green thumb. We planted some hostas last year in the front flower garden and I could have swore I killed them all, but to my surprise, they came back even more full than last year. I was so proud of myself until Jeramy's aunt told me it was hard to kill hostas. LOL, and here I thought I was actually on my way to becoming a gardener! HA
So sweet! I'm loving the stage that Lydia is in right now...but part of me can't wait until we can do stuff like this together! He is adorable and looks like he had a blast!
Post a Comment