Saturday, August 22, 2009

Baby Bree!!

Well I'm a day late (go figure!), but the newest addition to our ever-growing Brown family, Bree Leighton arrived yesterday!!! She weighed 7 lbs 5 oz and was 18 in long. She has black hair and ALOT of it!! She is so precious and words do not even describe how pretty she is! Rachel is doing good and gets to go home tomorrow! Congratulations you guys! :)
It won't be long (about 11 weeks to be exact) and we will all be doing this again and Bree will have a brand new cousin that she can play with. I'm so excited that they are only going to be 3 months apart!
Claire's reaction to seeing her for the first time! Big brother Owen getting so see her for the first time!
Ok and my 25 week picture...my stomach already feels like it can't stretch anymore! I'm going to be in trouble cause I have a little over 11 more weeks to go!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohhh, Bree is SO cute! I want a baby! LOL!

Your bump is looking big but you'll be fine! Try Palmers cocoa butter on your tummy? Friends of mine who have had babies swear by it; they say it makes your tummy feel less stretched out and it helps with stretch marks, plus it smells ahhhh-mazing!

Jillian said...

She is beautiful and you look so cute pregnant!!

Lindsey Eason said...

She's darlin' - love that flower cap! And you look great!

amy (metz) walker said...

Congrats on the addition...and you look GORGEOUS!!!

Wayne said...

SO jealous you are one of those who only gains weight in their bellies...You look great!

Heather said...

You look precious!! ANd baby Bree is a cutie!! Love all that hair!! SO I am curious, how are all you Browns related? I can't figure it out from all the blogs, like 4 blogs of different browns?? I have just always wondered!! ;)

Becky said...

You are one of the prettiest pregnant girls out there! Cannot wait to see Judson! No tellin what this big boy will weigh. He's going to eclipse Bree in size!!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

I'm so behind on blogs! She is adorable! and you look beautiful!! so cute!!