I have been blessed with yet another wonderful sleeper!! Best part, he doesn't require a paci like his big brother did! He just falls asleep
anywhere, anytime when he gets tired! Guess he takes after his Daddy on that one! His momma and brother have to be in their own beds.

He is so close to rolling over!! He has had that leg swung over a few times but hasn't mastered it quite yet. But it is only a matter of time! I'm not rushing it cause then the days of setting him down and doing what I need to, will be o.v.e.r!
2 comments:
Absolutely precious!!! He is SUCH a cutie!!! Wish I was there to play with him!!! :)
Yes, soak it all up & don't rush it awway! I remember being so excited that Kyah rolled over at 2 months and crawled at 5 1/2... And I look at other mom's that don't have crawlers until 8 - 9 months.. I think that's a blessing & am jealous! haha! :) Sweet boy!!!
Post a Comment