So the time had come for J to have his first haircut...well trim. Now I am no
beautician but I wanted to be the one to cut those cute little locks. It was very hard to cut it (emotionally I mean) but it was long overdue! He has the best hair...if he was a girl! But he's not so the time had come... :(

The "
comb over"

LOVE those little curls!!

The next Einstein??

I just had to stick this one in there cause of his facial expression!
He looks funny because he was in the process of turning his head but I love it when he looks at me like this!

Here we go!!

The first snip...

So sad... of course I saved it!!!

We had to distract him with food cause he was more than done with the whole haircut thing!

Sniff sniff

Now that's a lot of hair for a 6 month old...funny thing is that there is still a lot left!

The final product...remember I'm no professional and it's hard to work around the balding spot in the back!

No more rat tail!!!
And the comb-over is still there! That's even harder to work around!
6 comments:
Awe, that was a lot of hair! He is so precious!
I can only imagine how hard that first haircut would be but the "after" pics are super cute!
Lane, you are so pretty!!!! These pictures are great and he is an absolute cutie!! That is a ton of hair you cut!!! You did a great job!
When he smiles it is the cutest smile ever! Such a sweet baby - I could just sqeeze him I love him so much.
He looks just precious with that hair cut!!! You did great! You look so pretty in these pics! :)
Well, at least you know he'll never go bald! Love the new hair cut!!
Post a Comment