My grandmother came in town to visit and came over and spent the day with me and the boys. We had such a wonderful visit together! Sterling enjoyed her company and kept her extremely busy!
Grams is extremely creative (I think Sterling gets some of that from her! And how come I couldn't have inherited more of that gene I don't know!) and she and Sterling made a bug catcher like she had made for herself at home.
He also kept her busy playing games, reading, and telling stories. He has quite the imagination! I know Grams enjoyed every minute of it!
The next night my mom decided to treat us girls to a movie! We saw "Love Letter's to Juliet"...perfect girl's night movie!
The 3 generations

Oh my word, it took us like a million tries to get this picture just right!! It was pretty comical! Good thing there was only like 5 other people in the theater and they were teenagers!

And what night would be complete without some ColdStone Creamery! MMMM!!
She missed the silly face memo!

Wait, now I missed it!
We love you Grams!!
6 comments:
Awe, so sweet!
3 generations together enjoying the day. So sweet. :)
love that you all got to spend the day together. the ice cream pics are cute!
This is so sweet! Isn't it so fun to be close to your family and be able to enjoy time like these! =) Y'all are too cute!
So much fun & great pictures!! What great memories for Sterling!! Love the pics of the three of you, and your Grams holding Judson. =)
There is no way it took you that long to get the "perfect" picture!! Just kidding!! You look beautiful in person and in all your photos!!
Post a Comment