Monday, August 20, 2007

cowboy hats





Just wanted to share this picture of Sterling and Heath from this weekend. We were about to leave for his cousin Clayton's birthday party. (no they didn't wear the cowboy hats there!) The two of them came down the hall wearing their cowboy hats and I just had to snap a picture. Sterling LOVES to be his daddy's spitting image. What a cutie!

6 comments:

Sarah and Nolan said...

Hi Lane!! I just got into town and saw the blog. I love it!! Great job. Are you guys going to be in town on Labor Day? I miss you!!!

Lindsey Eason said...

What cuties!! It's so fun to watch your son try to be like his daddy, huh?!

Kimberly said...

Yea! I love finding old friends through blogs!
Your little cowboy sure is cute!! Looks like you guys are doing good!

kristy said...

I love these pictures! Both of your boys look so cute in their cowboy hats!

Anonymous said...

Lane-
Hey, of course I remember you-Go Kojies! Your little boy is precious. Actually, I think of you often, because you were the first girl I met (actually the only) named Lane, and I loved it so much, I used it for my daughter! I didn't know if I'd ever get to tell you that, though :) Where are yall living?
Amanda

Anonymous said...

Lane,
Justin, Lane and I are living in Plano, north of Dallas. Justin is a banker and I teach high school art. I know sorta where you live. If you are ever coming to Dallas, let me know! I loved your entry about how good God is! Congrats on getting the daycare thing worked out, I love the lady Lane stays with! Amanda