Monday, December 8, 2008

all these parties

I love this time of year especially for all the times we get to spend with good friends. I have been especially busy with Christmas parties! I had our ladies night out ornament exchange on Thursday. Saturday was spent with our good friends Brad and Maria at their house for a housewarming/Christmas party. We had so much fun! Thanks Brad and Maria for opening your house to all of us! We had a blast!
some of the girls
Then Sunday night our small group had a gag gift, dirty Santa exchange Christmas party! Oh my word, one word to describe...hilarious!!! I LOVE our small group! I think it is made up of such wonderful people and I love spending time with each one of them! Thank you Steven and Christie for opening your home to us! Heath and I had so much fun!!
(Oh, I wish I would have got a picture of our gifts, but Heath and I walked away with a pooping reindeer and a bubble making set that farts when you move it. The pooping reindeer poops brown jellybeans out when you push on it. It's hysterical and both things were perfect for us! Sterling is already enjoying turning the bubble maker up and down just to listen to it. Funny thing is, it's still in the package! We all crack up every time! it's the little things! :) Heath is actually holding it up in the picture but you can't really tell.)
So from our small group to you... MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
(we missed you Hollie and Dwight! Hope you get to feeling better soon!)

7 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Sounds like you guys had fun! Great pictures!!

Maggie said...

So many parties, so little time!! LOL Great pictures and those gifts sound hilarious!!! =)

Tara Gibson said...

looove christmas time! CUTE pictures!

Alyssa said...

We had a great time, you guys are alot of fun :)

Kristy said...

FUN!! I love your hat!

Rachel said...

Had a great time too Saturday! We just love this time of year!!!

Mrs. Nurse said...

Love the hat. Looks like you had a great time!