Thursday, December 11, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATH!

Guess who's 29 today!!
It's this guy...
So today is Heath's 29Th birthday!!! (old man!) And he is celebrating it by working all day! Poor guy! But it beats last years birthday when this happened. Wow the difference a year makes. Never in our wildest dreams did we think, "oh, next year I will have been laid off again and thrown into owning my own business right away!" Anyway, it has been one wild year, that's for sure! But in true Heath fashion, he takes everything in stride.
29 words to describe Heath on his 29Th birthday:
1.)CHRISTIAN
2.)PATIENT~ I have never met anyone with so much patience!
3.)HUSBAND
4.)DADDY
5.)CARING
6.)UNDERSTANDING
7.)LOYAL
8.)HARD-WORKING
9.)TRUST-WORTHY
10.)SWEET
11.)DEPENDABLE
12)HILARIOUS
13.)HONEST
14.)CONFIDENT
15.)SMART
16.)TENDER-HEARTED
17.)GENTLE
18.)COMPASSIONATE
19.)UNBELIEVABLE ENDURANCE
20.)LOVER
21.)SELF CONTROLLED
22.)GIVER
23.)JOYFUL
24.)STRONG
25.)EXTREMELY HEALTHY
26.)WONDERFUL
27.)NURTURING
28.)DEVOTED
29.)AMAZING!
I just want everyone to know what a wonderful man I am married to. Seriously, he is one of the best people I know! I thank God everyday for him and pray everyday that He will give us the chance to grow old together.
Heath~ Words do not express how much I love you!! I am so proud of you and everything that you do and I am proud be called your wife. Thank you for providing for us and doing so with a will full heart. God has blessed me with you way beyond what I deserve. Thank you for being such a wonderful Daddy to our little boy. Sterling is, so far, your spitting image and I can't thank God enough for that. Thank you for always making us laugh and for always seeing the best in situations. You truly are such an amazing man. Happy Birthday babe, we love you!!!!
So being the sentimental person I am, I included some cute pictures of Heath when he was little... (Becky, I am sure you are going to enjoy this most of all!)
From what his family has told me, Heath was always a happy kid. He always made them laugh and was so sweet. He's still the same ole Heath then today! :)

(except this picture! I think he was bored or something! I just love this picture though)

Heath and his mommy!

Of course I had to stick a picture of Heath's twin brother, Shane, in here! What would a birthday post be without a picture of the twins! Happy Birthday Shane!

Can you tell who's who? Shane=blue Heath=yellow
And to sum it all up with one picture....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATH!!!

6 comments:

Brittney said...

Wow, Heath looks HOT in that last one...I can see why you married him! Happy Birthday Heath!!!!! Almost 30...lucky you! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh I loved those old pictures of him. He was such a doll back then and is so handsome now. Loved what you wrote about him. I always prayed he would be given a wonderful wife to share his life with and God blessed him with the sweetest girl I know. Thanks for being part of our family. Happy Birthday Heath! Can't wait for our family trip to Branson this weekend!!!

Brooke Bertalan said...

Wow! I always knew that Sterling was a spitting image of Heath, but now, I see that is almost an understatment! They are like the same person! I love those pictures and the fact that you got a Bruce Lane picture in there. Haha! My how the times have changed!
I am so glad that Heath has you in his wonderful life to make him complete. I never thought he could be any happier than he always was growing up until you came into the picture. Ok. I need to go dry up my tears. I love you both and I will see you Saturday!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEATHY BEATHY WEATHY!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Happy Birthday Heath!!

Mrs. Heck said...

I must be slow b/c I didn't realize that your Heath and Rachel's Shane were twins. LOL! :) This is why I'm not a doctor or lawyer. Anyhow, Happy Birthday Heath! May you have many many more HAPPY Birthdays!!!

Kristy said...

Whoa- the "bored" picture is sooooo Sterling!
Happy Birthday Heath!