Whoa Lane! That is one Hyper child!! Haha! What? Was that a bucket on his foot??! Haha! I loved playing with him the other day. My favorite line of all time "Shut yo mouth foo" to the laughing dog on Duck Hunt!
My husband and I have been married for 7 years. I am a stay-at-home mom to the two most precious boys, something I wouldn't trade for the world! We are a family who loves the Lord and do everything to try to please Him.
Sterling covered up with a blanket all by himself and then says, "Mommy I'm a grown up now. Now I'm going to go to Kindergarten!"
"Mommy where is my Wuzz Bite-cheer?" AKA~ Buzz Lightyear
Me,"What woke you up from your nap so early?" S~ "No one woke me up. Just Jesus did."
"Sterling lets go blow your nose." Sterling starting to cry~ "No mommy not right now." Me,"Yes Sterling your nose is running." S~"It's not running on the floor."
ASH CONDITION = AIR CONDITIONER
AMBI-PWENCE = AMBULANCE
AWFULS = OLIVES
Sterling,"Mommy get me dressed." Me,"Just a second Sterling I'm busy...wait." S~"I'll go ask Jesus if he can get me dressed. He's tall like Daddy and you."
Me,"Sterling where is Daddy?" S~ "In the shower." Me,"Are you positive?" S~ "I not positive. I serious."
Pointing to the light coming through his bedroom window, " Jesus turned the lights on Mommy. Now we can see!!"
"I love Mommy and Daddy and my whole family. I love Jesus too...he's my favorite!"
Sterling yelling from the potty, "Mommy I need a tennis shoe." Me, "Why do you need a tennis shoe Sterling? Go potty." S~"Because I was crying and I need to blow my nose."
"What time is it?" Me,"It's 2:30." S~ "WHERE?"
"Where we are we?"
Pointing to the ice making sign on the freezer door,"That makes bananas!"
Sterling on what he is going to be when he grows up,"I'm gonna be a Doctor." Me, "Oh really what do doctors do Sterling?" S~"Help people." In the same breath,"No Mommy, I'm gonna be a angel!"
While eating lunch Sterling tells me,"Mommy my toe hurts." Me,"Why does your toe hurt Sterling?" S~ "Because I ate too much!"
9 comments:
LOL He was HIPED up... SO FUNNY!!! Love the bucket kick!
Watch out Dancing with the Stars...Sterling's in town! That boys got moves! :)
Sterling looked like such a rock star when he picked up the Elmo chair like he was going to destroy the room!
Whoa Lane! That is one Hyper child!! Haha! What? Was that a bucket on his foot??! Haha!
I loved playing with him the other day. My favorite line of all time "Shut yo mouth foo" to the laughing dog on Duck Hunt!
Great video! The bucket kick rocks! He's hilarious!
I just want to pick that boy up and kiss him!! He is so stinkin' cute!!!!!!!! Love the video's.
omg! hilarious!
I sure love that Sterling! What a funny little boy! He needs a little sister Lane! Give him one!! :)
sterling cracks me up!
Post a Comment