Friday, December 18, 2009

Look who is 1 month old today!!

It is SOOOO hard to believe Judson is already 1 month old!! It's been 4 weeks and I still don't have a good routine going on and it's driving me crazy!! (I am a schedule person!) I haven't been on anyone elses blog in over a month and that's driving me crazy! But please know that I am not ignoring you or don't want to read it because I do, I just don't have the time yet! So hopefully after the holidays things will calm down and I will have time to do the things I like to do! So this post might be boring to you...it's going to be a list of what he is doing and what's going on with him. So just skip to the pictures if you want! :)
  • He is still a terrible nurser UNLESS I have my nipple shield, then he's great! (I will never be without that thing!)
  • He weighs 9 lbs 6 oz as of 4 days ago (exactly what Sterling weighed when he was born!)
  • Still can't focus on our faces, but when he sees black and white he stares for a long time
  • Can't coo yet, but listens very intently when we are talking to him.
  • Still has dark blue eyes
  • Still has his cord
  • Still has mustard poop :)
  • eats about every 2-3 hours during the day and has one long stretch of about 4.5-5 hours at night
  • can hold his head up very well but only for a few seconds at a time

Here is Sterling at 1 month old...they definitely don't look that much alike. And I thought Sterling had as much hair as Judson does but I guess I didn't remember right!
I know this one is blurry, but I loved his face!
Another one of Sterling at exactly 1 month...we were about to carve some pumpkins!

7 comments:

Emily said...

He is just the cutest thing!! I love all of his hair! Two sweet baby boys, you lucky girl! I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas!!

Kristy said...

I just love all that hair! :) He is such a little cutie!!

Jillian said...

Wow they really don't look alike:) But they are both so cute!!

Gina Harmon said...

Love the comparison pics...it's always fun to see how much they look like their sibling! I'm loving that boys hair!!!!....seriously, it's a GORGEOUS color (looks like it has natural golden highlights). Chad and I think Judson looks like you Lane, but, ya' know how fast they change, so a month from now, he could look completely different!

Gina Harmon said...

oops...sorry, I'm signed in my moms name! (That was Lindsey Eason who left that comment!!!)

Ashley said...

Precious little boy!!!! Happy 1 month!! Time sure does fly!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I love this sweet post! I can't believe he's already one month old! Look forward to seeing you all Christmas Eve! :)