Poor Judson is already getting a lesson in Mario Kart Wii!
And he had enough!
I love taking pictures of the two of them! Judson is starting to get his own look now and doesn't look so much like Sterling anymore. BUT he does look just like his Daddy! Sterling is such a good big brother! He loves to hold him and snuggle with him!
These pics are so good! In the picture of him holding his hands out, it looks like he's saying "give me the controller dad! I need to show you how to play this game the right way." Hehe!
Lane, These are great!! I'm so glad to hear things are falling right into place. It is hard to not rush them, but then you look back and think..."When did they grow up?" How is Sam already 6 months?? Judson is adorable.
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! He is simply adorable and yes he does look so much like his daddy. I love those of the guys playing WII with Judson sleeping. Won't be long before he will be begging for his turn.
Looks like all your boys enjoy mario cart...love the pictures! I can't believe how much Judson has changed over the last couple of weeks! He's getting so big...treasure every moment! :)
My husband and I have been married for 7 years. I am a stay-at-home mom to the two most precious boys, something I wouldn't trade for the world! We are a family who loves the Lord and do everything to try to please Him.
Sterling covered up with a blanket all by himself and then says, "Mommy I'm a grown up now. Now I'm going to go to Kindergarten!"
"Mommy where is my Wuzz Bite-cheer?" AKA~ Buzz Lightyear
Me,"What woke you up from your nap so early?" S~ "No one woke me up. Just Jesus did."
"Sterling lets go blow your nose." Sterling starting to cry~ "No mommy not right now." Me,"Yes Sterling your nose is running." S~"It's not running on the floor."
ASH CONDITION = AIR CONDITIONER
AMBI-PWENCE = AMBULANCE
AWFULS = OLIVES
Sterling,"Mommy get me dressed." Me,"Just a second Sterling I'm busy...wait." S~"I'll go ask Jesus if he can get me dressed. He's tall like Daddy and you."
Me,"Sterling where is Daddy?" S~ "In the shower." Me,"Are you positive?" S~ "I not positive. I serious."
Pointing to the light coming through his bedroom window, " Jesus turned the lights on Mommy. Now we can see!!"
"I love Mommy and Daddy and my whole family. I love Jesus too...he's my favorite!"
Sterling yelling from the potty, "Mommy I need a tennis shoe." Me, "Why do you need a tennis shoe Sterling? Go potty." S~"Because I was crying and I need to blow my nose."
"What time is it?" Me,"It's 2:30." S~ "WHERE?"
"Where we are we?"
Pointing to the ice making sign on the freezer door,"That makes bananas!"
Sterling on what he is going to be when he grows up,"I'm gonna be a Doctor." Me, "Oh really what do doctors do Sterling?" S~"Help people." In the same breath,"No Mommy, I'm gonna be a angel!"
While eating lunch Sterling tells me,"Mommy my toe hurts." Me,"Why does your toe hurt Sterling?" S~ "Because I ate too much!"
9 comments:
Those boys are precious!!!!
I love the picture that's close up on Sterling's eyes. Too cute!
too cute!
Love all the pics! I've missed ya girl! Hope you guys are all doing great!!! :)
These pics are so good! In the picture of him holding his hands out, it looks like he's saying "give me the controller dad! I need to show you how to play this game the right way." Hehe!
Lane, These are great!! I'm so glad to hear things are falling right into place. It is hard to not rush them, but then you look back and think..."When did they grow up?" How is Sam already 6 months?? Judson is adorable.
OH MY GOODNESS! I LOVE THOSE PICTURES! He is simply adorable and yes he does look so much like his daddy. I love those of the guys playing WII with Judson sleeping. Won't be long before he will be begging for his turn.
oh my word, I am loving all of Judson's hair!! Precious!
Looks like all your boys enjoy mario cart...love the pictures!
I can't believe how much Judson has changed over the last couple of weeks! He's getting so big...treasure every moment! :)
You're right, I think he looks less like STerling now and more like Heath. How sweet is he!!! I love the last picture so much.
Post a Comment