Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Guess who has a tooth!

This little guy actually cut a tooth last week!! Can you believe that! He will be 4 months on Friday and has a tooth!!! You can't see it yet since it's not all the way through, but you can feel it with your finger. Poor baby has been just trying to eat everything he can get in his mouth. He still is a wonderful baby though and is still sleeping through the night, so I can't really complain! I just feel so bad for him because you can tell it's bothering him. One of my friends told me the other day that her pediatrician said that teeth and bone growth go hand in hand, so the earlier they cut teeth the higher chance he has to be tall. Never heard that, but it makes sense! Happy St. Patrick's Day to all!

7 comments:

The Lowden Family's Blog said...

He's getting so big! He's such a cutie!! Have fun with the teething1

Becky said...

Oh my gosh, look at this kid! He takes the cutest pictures! Look at that adorable face and smile. I could just squeeze him. Love that baby boy.

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

How cute!

Kristy said...

Oh man- I haven't ever heard that about teeth and growth, but that's not good for my girls.... they didn't get teeth until they were 10 months! I thought they would never get any! lol

Jillian said...

Oh no, Emerson got her at like 4 months I think:) That means she will be tall like daddy!

Ashley said...

He is the cutest thing ever!! congrats on the first tooth cutie pie!

Danielle said...

How funny about the bone growth and teeth! T is my shorty and she didn't get her first tooth until she was a year and K is my tall one and she got her first at 3 or 4months. And I didn't get mine until I was older and I am a shorty. It makes sense...

Judson looks so grown up in that picture!! His hair is getting long.