I have to ask that question of my 4 year old sometimes.
He is a WONDERFUL child. Never gets into things. Never talks back. Always listens when I tell him to do something. Very sensitive personality. May the list go on...
But today I had to ask myself this question! When I picked him up from school he wanted to play with his dry erase learning thing that we keep in the car.
No problem.
Until I look back and see this...just take a moment to try and guess what this might be...

YEP! I guess he thought it "necessary" to color his dry erase marker on the reflective part of my brand new Baby Bjorn!!!
But at least I know he won't do it again! I love this kid! :)
4 comments:
This made my day! I laughed SOOO HARD! He is such a cutie pie, even in a situation like that... gotta smile! LOVE HIM! ;)
Two boys!!! You must be a busy lady! Your family is so adorable!
I bet he just thought it was boring and needed a little splash of color! ha! :) You are blessed, Sterling is SUCH a good kid! Probably has something to do with his great parents!
Oh I don't believe my sweet Sterling did this. I think someone got into your car and did this mean thing so he would get into trouble. LOL! At least that is what his daddy would have told me as an explanation.
Post a Comment