Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Father's Day fun

I can not even begin to tell you what an awesome Daddy Heath is to our two precious little boys! God has blessed our little family immensely and I thank him for that all the time! I could not ask for a better example for my boys to grow up with. I hope that they turn out just like him! Here is Heath's father's day in pictures!
I snapped this picture a few months ago...soooo precious!!
He got some shirts that he can wear to his new job and a framed picture of the boys since he has a desk to "decorate" now!
Us at church
Heath and his Dad.
A girl could seriously not ask for a better father-in-law!! I am blessed beyond belief with my in-laws! They would bend over backwards to help any and all of us, or anyone for that matter. Keith is the prime example of what the Lord wants us to be. He is one of the most unselfish, patient, kind Christian man I know. Thank you Keith for everything you do!
little photo shoot in my moms new backyard!
Then it was home for naps all around! Heath can seriously sleep anywhere...prime example...on the floor! Then I cooked him one of his favorite meals...Raspberry Chipolte pork loin
with salad and his favorite...'Em's Good Taters!
(there is a funny story behind that! My step mom makes them and they are called Snowy Potatoes. Heath said out loud one time, "wow, em's good taters"being totally serious...yep that's my hubby the redneck!! :))
We ended the night with a buy one get one free shake from Sonic! Yum!!
All decked out in his St. Louis gear! Thanks Dad and Denise for the pants...he loves them!
Happy Father's day Dad! I feel so blessed that we have been able to become so close. I wish we lived closer together. I could not ask for a more perfect dad. You are one of the most patient, sweet, giving man I know. I know you would do anything for me and for that I love you! God has truly blessed me by bringing you into my life at just the right time!

3 comments:

Ashley said...

What a PERFECT Father's Day! Ya'll are too cute! Love you guys!

Jeff, Sarah, Lydia & Jack Henry said...

Looks like y'all had a wonderful day!! If you don't mind, could you share your dinner recipes? Looks GREAT!! =)

Anonymous said...

Okay first of all u are such a cute family:) Second of all I want to know where u got that dress!! Miss u guys, hope to see u soon:)Oh its Jill, I had to post annonymous:)