Thursday, November 19, 2009

Judson Wayne is here!!!

Hey yall!! This is Lane's sister in law, Rachel and I am pleased to let you know Judson Wayne is here!!! Lane had him this afternoon at 4:05pm. He is 8lbs, 3oz, 21.5in long!! He has a head full of dark blonde curly, ADORABLE!!! We all think he looks just like Sterling!! Lane had a great delivery and I am sure she will fill yall in once she has a moment...until then ENJOY my newest nephew =)!!!!!!!!

16 comments:

Heather said...

COngratulations Lane!!! He is beautiful!! So glad things are going well, you look beautiful in every photo!! Can't wait to hear more!! Congrats again!

Laura Carson said...

Congratulations! He is beautiful! I think he looks alot like Taylor. Enjoy every minute of your newborn!

Ashley said...

Oh my goodness, he is beautiful! Just perfect! I was so glad I was able to come see you guys tonight, what a sweet little boy! ;) He looks just like you!

See you again soon! ;))))

Erin said...

Lane!!! I guess I didn't even know today was the big day!! This is how out of touch the Perry's are!! Glad to hear all went well. You can call during the night, I'm sure I'll be up with you. I think I will be up with Sam until he is 10. :) Can't wait to meet Judson.

Piker Family said...

Congratulations! He is absolutely perfect and I love the look on Sterling's face. He is so in love with his new brother and I am sure you and Heath feel the same way. Enjoy!!

Jillian said...

I started to read this and didn't read that Rachel was writing it! I was like, "that was a really quick blog post:)" I am so happy for you two!! He looks like you Lane!!

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS!!! GOOD JOB MOMMY! He is precious!

Suz said...

Okay so, I thought he looked JUST LIKE HEATH! I just showed Dustin the pics and without me saying anything, he said, oh wow, he looks just like Lane! :)

He is just perfect! I am SO glad we got to come see you guys! I can't wait to see the little guy when we bring you dinner next week!

kristy said...

Congratulatons, Lane and Heath. Judson is beautiful! So happy for your sweet family!

Anonymous said...

So precious! Congratulations!!! Can't wait to see more pictures of the happy family!

Kimberly said...

Congratulations!!!!!!! He is absolutely Precious!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

Congratulations Lane (and fam=))!!!!! You look beautiful and Judson is just precious!! Love all the pics=)

Holli said...

He's precious and you look great! Congratulations!

Sara said...

Yay!!! Congrats. Thanks for the pics!

Lindsey Eason said...

What a cutie-pie!!! Congratulations you two - he's gorgeous!!!

Tara Gibson said...

what a story girl! He just couldnt wait to arrive! he is soooooo handsome! I cant wait to meet him!