Sunday, November 15, 2009

Judson's nursery

The moment you've all been waiting for...Judson's nursery pictures! haha :)
We had murals painted last weekend and I LOVE them! She did such a wonderful job! This was the same lady that did Sterling's murals. His name is letters that I painted, not part of the mural! These pictures don't really do it all justice of how cute it really is, of course, but you will get the idea! Enjoy!
Ok, so I still have to hang some shelves above my desk, but you get the idea! Poor Judson has to share a room with my scrap booking desk...oh well.
Here is my big belly at 37 weeks measuring in at 40cm... can ya tell I'm ready to have him!!

9 comments:

Jillian said...

Love it!!

Melody said...

Super cute! I also love your paper chain idea from your earlier post.

Danielle said...

I still can't believe how cute the boys rooms are!! You look great! I can't believe you are having him this week!!!!!

Heather said...

Lane, you are gorgeous!! The nursery is beautiful!! Love it, Judson is one lucky little boy, not cause of the nursery, but because he has got a great mommy! CAn not wait to "meet" him! :)

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

You look great! I love his nursery...the monkeys are so cute! Looking forward to Thursday!

Anonymous said...

Lane, you are gorgeous!! I love the nursery, so cute!

Ashley said...

You are SOOO CUTE!!!

Maggie said...

I love it!! And the paper chain, too. What a great idea to help him understand the timing of it all. One day closer!!! =)

Rachel said...

Love the room and love yall!!!!