Monday, November 2, 2009

A peek at what's to come

Hello!! It has been one crazy, hectic month around here! But we have been super busy preparing for Judson's arrival, job changes, car trouble and just life. But here is a sneak peek at my maternity pictures! When I get them all back I will be sure to post them! I can't wait for you all to see them...they are soooo good!! On the baby front, I have an ultrasound scheduled for Wednesday to see just how big our little man is now and just how and when he's going to make his appearance into this crazy world! I will let you all know! BTW, I'm 34 weeks in these pictures!

11 comments:

Becky said...

Oh, my goodness, they are all wonderful! Love the outdoor settings.

Sharon said...

I LOVE your dark hair!

Holli said...

Too cute!

Heather said...

YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE THE PICTURES!!! ok, just know that if we were talking in person I would be squealing with joy at how pretty you are!

Jillian said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Tara Gibson said...

gorgeous lane!

Brittney said...

Great picture of you guys! Love it!!!!

Brown Four...Never a Dull Moment said...

I absolutely love the pictures! She did an awesome job! I look forward to hearing all about the big ultrasound next week!

Lindsey Eason said...

GORGEOUS!!!!!

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

oh my goodness, gorgeous! i love it! and i love your hair!! beautiful!

Maggie said...

These are so great, Lane!! Love them both!!